The Fourth of July is Wednesday and many Eastlake businesses will be open for the holiday. Our list is below.
The weather forecast looks promising. It won’t be the hottest Fourth ever but the clouds should part for the Lake Union fireworks and your backyard barbecue.
If you’re trying to get in or out of Eastlake during the day or during the fireworks show in the evening, check out our previous post for all the details on where to drive and park, and what to tell your guests.
Details on all the events going on around the lake can be found in our previous post and also at the websites for the Family 4th (they do the fireworks) and the Wooden Boat Show (it ends on Wednesday).
One of the best ways to get in and out of Eastlake is on a Metro bus. Metro will be running on a holiday schedule, which is the same as their Sunday schedule. Get more details at Metro’s website.
And Seattle Public Utilities reports that there will be normal garbage collection on Wednesday. The North Transfer Station will be closed. The South Transfer Station in South Park will be open regular hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. More information is at the SPU website.
If I missed your business, please let me know and I’ll add you: curtmilton (at) comcast.net.
Have a great Fourth of July!
Here are the businesses open in Eastlake on the Fourth:
FOOD AND DRINK
- Azteca, 1823 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Website: www.aztecamex.com
- Borsalino’s Pizza & Pasta, 3242 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Website: www.borsalinos.com
- Eastlake Bar and Grill, 2947 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to midnight. Website: www.neighborhoodgrills.com/eastlake/index.html
- Eastlake Zoo, 2301 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 2 p.m – 2 a.m. Website: www.eastlakezoo.com
- 14 Carrot Cafe, 2305 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Website: 14carrotcafe.com
- Le Fournil, 3230B Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Website: www.le-fournil.com
- Little Water Cantina, 2865 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Details on their Fourth of July event on their Facebook page. Website: www.littlewatercantina.com
- Louisa’s Cafe Bakery, 2379 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-2 p.m. They’ll have their speciality brunch and full table service on the Fourth. Website: www.louisascafe.com
- Pazzo’s, 2307 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-1 a.m. Website: www.gopazzos.com
- Pomodoro, 2366 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5:30-10 p.m. Website: www.pomodoro.net
- Ship Canal Grill, 3218 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to midnight. Website: www.shipcanalgrill.com
- Starbucks, 2344 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Website: www.starbucks.com/store/12504
- Voxx Coffee, 2245 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Website: voxxseattle.com
- Eastlake Market, 2244 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Hamlin Market, 2729 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pete’s Wine Shop, 58 E. Lynn. Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Website: www.peteswineshop.com
- Chloe and Dillon Boutique, 2345 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Website: www.chloeanddillon.com
- Eastlake Massage, 3103 Eastlake Ave. E. Call before the Fourth to reserve a massage. Website: www.eastlakemassage.net
- Flower Lady, 3230 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Website: www.seattleflowerlady.com
- Lake Union Mail, 117 E. Louisa. Hours: The store will be closed but they’ll be renting parking spaces for the day for $10. Website: www.lakeunionmail.com
- Mort’s Cabin, 2241 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: Noon to 8 p.m. Website: www.mortscabin.com