This week’s Seattle Police reports for Eastlake include a one-car accident, a car theft and more:
- July 11: Illegal burn, E. Roanoke and Fairview E., 4:04 p.m.
- July 12: Liquor violation/intoxicated person, 2000 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:12 p.m.
- July 13: Auto accident, Fairview and E. Galer, 8:35 p.m.: An SUV driving north on Fairview ran off the road and hit a light pole. See our previous post.
- July 14: Mischief, E. Howe and Franklin Pl. E., 7:49 a.m.
- July 14: Auto theft and recovery, Harvard E. and E. Roanoke, 1:50 p.m.
- July 14: Theft, 1100 block of Fairview Ave. E., 4:33 p.m.
- July 14: Car prowl, 3100 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 11:46 p.m.
- July 14: Disturbance, 1900 block of Franklin Ave. E., 12:59 a.m.
- July 15: Car prowl, Fuhrman E. and Eastlake E., 12:36 a.m.
- July 15: Assault with weapons, Eastlake E. and E. Garfield, 1:03 a.m.
- July 15: Assaults, Eastlake E. and E. Garfield, 3:22 a.m.
See the map at 911Seattle.com.