Police reports in Eastlake this week include a restaurant burglary, two stolen vehicles, numerous mischief complaints and more:
- June 27: Mischief, nuisance complaints, 1800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 1:09 p.m.
- June 27: Trespass, 2900 block of Franklin Ave. E., 4:04 p.m.
- June 27: Disturbance, Fairview E. and E. Roanoke, 8:03 p.m.
- June 27: Noise disturbance, 2500 block of Minor E., 11:17 p.m.
- June 28: Burglary, forced, non-residential, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., occurred between 2 and 5 a.m.: A safe in a restaurant was broken in to overnight. Approximately $5,500 was taken, according to an SPD report. There were no signs of forced entry and nothing else appeared to be disturbed or taken.
- June 28: Mischief, nuisance complaints, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 9:49 a.m.
- June 28: Theft, miscellaneous, Eastlake E. and Fairview N., 8:42 p.m.
- June 29: Mischief, nuisance complaints, Franklin E. and E. Garfield, 11:28 p.m.
- June 30: Disturbance, 2800 block of Fairview Ave. E., 6:27 p.m.
- June 30: Vehicle theft, 2000 block of Eastlake E., 9 p.m.
- June 30: Vehicle theft, 800 block of E. Gwinn Place, 10 p.m.
- July 1: Accident investigation, Franklin E. and E. Boston, 9:01 p.m.
- July 2: Accident investigation, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:25 a.m.
- July 3: Property found, 1500 block of Franklin Ave. E., 9:36 p.m.
See the map at 911seattle.com.