Police reports for Eastlake this week include several burglaries:
- March 28: Fire, 2300 block of Fairview Ave. E., 12:41 a.m.
- March 28: Trespass, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:15 a.m.
- March 29: Burglary, forced, non-residential, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 3:15 a.m.: A person who lives above a tavern on this block heard a window being broken. She stepped onto a balcony and saw a suspect running south on Eastlake carrying a flatscreen TV from the tavern. The suspect was described as a black male 5' 8.5-11", 200 pounds, shaved head, wearing a blue or black sweatshirt that had white stitching around the collar. He also had on faded baggy blue jeans and snekaers. Another witness saw the same thing. A K9 unit was called and tracked the suspect westbound onto E. Lynn and possibly in the alley west of the 2300 block of Eastlake E. The suspect was not apprehended.
- March 29: Burglary, unoccupied structure on residential property, 3200 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 1:46 p.m.: An unknown suspect entered the parking garage attached to this apartment building between March 29 at 6 p.m. and March 30 at 3 a.m. and took items from the victim's car's trunk. Stolen were two bottles of wine, a camera and lens, and one iPod.
- March 31: Injury, 3200 block of Harvard E., 3:34 a.m.
- March 31: Commercial burglary, 2000 block of Yale E., reported 10:06 p.m.: Sometime between March 23 at 8 a.m. and today at 6 p.m., two bicycles were stolen from a basement area.
- March 31: Disturbance, Eastlake E. and E. Lynn, 9:10 p.m.
- April 1: Burglary, residential, unoccupied, 1500 block of Eastlake E., reported at 2:39 p.m.: Sometime between March 24 at noon and today at 2 p.m., a suspect gained entry to the parking garage in this apartment building and stole the victim's bicycle. There may be video surveillance footage of the area.
- April 2: Accident investigation, E. Hamlin and Eastlake E., 11:29 a.m.
See the map at 911seattle.com.