Police reports in Eastlake this week include the theft of two cars, two burglaries and more:
- March 14: Burglary, unoccupied structure on residential property, 1500 block of Eastlake Ave. E., sometime between 6 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.: Officers talked to a resident of an apartment building who said the lock on his storage area had been taken and it appears several items are missing. Two bikes, two snowboards and other winter equipment were taken. A manager at the builiding said there have been other thefts in the storage lockers.
- March 14: Theft from a building, 3300 block of Fuhrman Ave. E., 4 p.m.
- March 15: Narcotics, 2300 block of Minor Ave. E., 4:05 a.m.
- March 15: Auto theft, 2600 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 3:02 p.m.
- March 15: Property damage, non-residential, 2600 block of Boylston E., 7:59 p.m.
- March 15: Disturbance, 2000 block of Franklin Ave. E., 8:35 p.m.
- March 15: Accident investigation, 2200 block of Franklin Ave. E., 9:57 p.m.
- March 15: Auto theft, 2800 block of Boylston Ave. E., 11 p.m.
- March 16: Burglary, residential, unoccupied, 1800 block of Franklin Ave. E., 10:05 a.m.
- March 16: Disturbance, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:06 p.m.
- March 16: Accident investigation, Eastlake E. and Fuhrman E., 11:26 p.m.
- March 18: Assault, non-aggravated, Eastlake E. and E. Roanoke, 12:48 a.m.
- March 18: Illegal burning, 2700 block of Fairview Ave. E., 1:14 a.m.
- March 20: Accident investigation, 2700 block of Fairview Ave. E., 7:22 p.m.
See the map at 911seattle.com.