Police reports in Eastlake for the past week include the theft of two vehicles, a burglary at a local business and more:
- Feb. 28: Liquor violation, 1600 block of Fairview E., 9:45 a.m.
- Feb. 28: Vehicle theft, 2100 block of Franklin E., 12:50 p.m.
- March 1: Liquor violation, 2300 block of Eastlake, 3:50 p.m.
- March 2: Car prowl, 3300 block of Fuhrman E., 5 a.m.
- March 2: Vehicle theft, 1900 block of Fairview E., 11:13 a.m.
- March 2: License plate theft, Yale E. and E. Lynn, 4 p.m.
- March 2: Burglary, no force, business, 3100 block of Fairview Ave. E., 6:15 p.m.: A business on the block was broken in to overnight. Items were taken off a boat at the business and a security camera was stolen. Items stolen from the boat include two flat-screen TVs, two high-end sound systems and a DVD player. A wooden tool shed was broken in to and six to eight marine power cords were stolen.
- March 3: Fight, disturbance, Fairview E. and E. Garfield, 2:01 a.m.
- March 3: Disturbance, 2500 block of Yale E., 2:32 a.m.
- March 5: Theft, miscellaneous, 200 block of E. Blaine, 12:19 p.m.
- March 6: Property destruction, 2700 block of Harvard E., 3:17 a.m.
See the map at 911Seattle.com.