Police reports for Eastlake for the week include car prowls and several disturbances:
- Dec. 14: Trespass, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 7:29 p.m.
- Dec. 14: Disturbance, 1900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:45 p.m.
- Dec. 15: Theft, 2200 block of Minor Ave. E., 11:14 a.m.
- Dec. 15: Disturbance, 2000 block of Fairview Ave. E., 1:57 p.m.
- Dec. 15: Fire, 2300 block of Yale E., 4:32 p.m.
- Dec. 16: Disturbance, 2200 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 4 p.m.
- Dec. 16: Disturbance, 2800 block of Franklin Ave. E., 8:30 p.m.
- Dec. 17: Disturbance, 1600 block of Fairview Ave. E., 2:28 a.m.
- Dec. 18: Burglary, 1500 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 12:01 a.m. The glass in the front door of a convenience store was broken. The owner determined that 10 cartons of cigarettes were stolen. Security video showed that the suspect was a male of undetermined race, stocky build, wearing a three-quarter length trench coat over a dark colored hooded sweatshirt. He was also wearing gloves.
- Dec. 18: Theft, auto accessories, Fairview E. and Fuhrman E., 8:52 a.m.
- Dec. 18: Theft, miscellaneous, 3200 block of Furhman E., 11:12 a.m.
- Dec. 19: Liquor violation, intoxicated person, I-5 express lanes and E. Roanoke, 7:25 p.m.
- Dec. 20: Car prowls, 2800 block of Franklin Ave. E., 6:10 p.m. Police chased suspected car prowlers who allegedly broke into four vehicles. See our post on this story here.
See the map at 911Seattle.com.