Highlights from Seattle Police reports for Eastlake this week include a burglary at Louisa’s Cafe Bakery, a house burglary and more:
- Dec. 21: Vehicle theft, Fairview N. and Eastlake E., 12:24 a.m.
- Dec. 21: Boat taking on water, 1500 block of Fairview Ave. E., 5:08 a.m. A 200-foot boat was taking on water at the Lake Union Drydock when the Seattle Fire Department was called. Fire Department crews were able to pump out the boat. More details at SeattleTimes.com.
- Dec. 22: Disturbance, 1800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 6:24 p.m.
- Dec. 22: Burglary, forced, residential, 800 block of E. Gwinn Pl., 9:23 p.m. A home was burglarized while the owner was away during the evening. A laptop and flat screen TV were missing. Entry had apparently been made through a window. Prints were obtained by police.
- Dec. 25: Burglary, commercial, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 4:29 a.m. Louisa’s Cafe Bakery was burglarized early on Christmas morning. Alcena Plum, owner, says the restaurant’s safe was taken along with artwork, food and other items. Louisa’s was the object of a previous break-in in April.
- Dec. 25: Theft, auto accessories, Fairview N. and Eastlake E., 5:10 p.m.
- Dec. 26: Accident investigation, 2700 Franklin Ave. E., 1:39 p.m.
- Dec. 26: Disturbance, 2200 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 3:36 p.m.
- Dec. 27: Theft, 2000 block of Boylston Ave. E., 3:11 p.m.
See the map at 911seattle.com.