It’s almost 2012 and Eastlake is getting ready to celebrate!
Here are the local businesses that will be open on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. This list isn’t definitive. Businesses not listed may be open. Call to check ahead.
If I’ve missed your business, please add yourself in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to the list. I’ll be updating the list this afternoon.
Happy New Year!
NEW YEAR’S EVE (Saturday, Dec. 31)
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Azteca, 1823 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m., might go until 11 p.m. if it’s busy. Website: www.aztecamex.com.
- Blind Pig Bistro, 2238 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: open at 5 p.m. Special tasting menu tonight: five courses for $50 or seven courses for $70. Reservations: 206-329-2744.
- Borsalino’s Pizza & Pasta, 3242 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Website: www.borsalinos.com
- Cicchetti, 121 E. Boston. Hours: Two seatings: 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Special menu: Levant Rising: A taste of Turkey, Lebanon and Greece. Reservations: 206-859-4155. Website: serafinaseattle.com/cicchetti
- Eastlake Bar and Grill, 2947 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 9 a.m.-1 a.m. Special three-course menu this evening. Website: www.neighborhoodgrills.com/eastlake/about-us.html
- Eastlake Zoo, 2301 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 3 p.m – 2 a.m. Website: www.eastlakezootavern.com
- 14 Carrot Cafe, 2305 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Website: 14carrotcafe.com
- Grand Central Bakery, 1616 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Website: www.grandcentralbakery.com
- Le Fournil, 3230B Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Website: www.le-fournil.com
- Little Water Cantina, 2865 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Specials: $3 Manny’s Draft Beer, complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Reservations recommended: 206-397-4940. Website: www.littlewatercantina.com. (Note: Little Water will be closed Sunday and the rest of next week.)
- Louisa’s Cafe Bakery, 2379 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Website: www.louisascafe.com
- Pazzo’s, 2307 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: Kitchen open until 1 a.m., bar open until 2 a.m.
- Serafina: 2043 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: seating from 5-11:45 p.m. Reservations: 206-323-0807. Live music featuring Sue Nixon on vocals starts at 9 p.m. Website: serafinaseattle.com/serafina
- Ship Canal Grill, 3218 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: New Year’s Eve Celebration begins at 9 p.m. with DJs playing dance music. No cover. Midnight champagne toast. Reservations: 206-588-8885. Website: www.shipcanalgrill.com
- Starbucks, 2344 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: open until 7 p.m. Website: www.starbucks.com/store/12504
- Thai Siam, 1629 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5 p.m. until late. Website: www.siamthairestaurants.com
- Voxx Coffee, 2245 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Website: voxxseattle.com
- Pete’s Wine Shop, 58 E. Lynn. Hours: 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Website: www.peteswineshop.com
- Eastlake Mail, 2226 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: Until 4 p.m. Website: eastlakemail.com
- Lake Union Mail, 117 E. Louisa. Hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Website: www.lakeunionmail.com
- Flower Lady, 3230 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Website: www.seattleflowerlady.com
NEW YEAR’S DAY (Sunday, Jan. 1)
FOOD AND DRINK
- Azteca. Hours: noon-9:30 p.m.
- Borsalino’s Pizza & Pasta. Hours: noon-10 p.m.
- Eastlake Bar and Grill. Hours: 9 a.m.-midnight
- Eastlake Zoo. Hours: 3 p.m – 2 a.m
- 14 Carrot Cafe. Hours: 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Louisa’s Cafe Bakery. Hours: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Pazzo’s. Hours: 11 a.m.-1 a.m. Sunday
- Ship Canal Grill. Hours: Brunch starts at 10 a.m.
- Starbucks. Hours: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Voxx Coffee. Hours: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Pete’s Wine Shop. Hours: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Flower Lady. 10 a.m.-7 p.m.