UPDATE: This post has been changed since it was first published. Jaxx Boutique is open today and has been added to the list.
The Fourth of July is Monday and many businesses in Eastlake will be open. Check our list below to see which stores and restaurants will be operating.
Getting in and out of the neighborhood, particularly late in the day and in the evening before and after the fireworks can be tricky. You may find much of what you need right here in the neighborhood.
For information on where to drive and park in Eastlake on the Fourth, see our previous post complete with a downloadable map. Information on Metro transit is at the end of the list.
Information on the Family Fourth at Lake Union and the fireworks show (which usually begins around 10 p.m.) can be found on the event’s website.
If I missed your Eastlake business, please let me know what hours you’ll be open on the Fourth and if you have anything special planned for the holiday. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what’s open on the Fourth of July:
FOOD AND DRINK
- Azteca, 1823 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Website: www.aztecamex.com
- Eastlake Bar and Grill, 2947 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to midnight. They’ll be offering holiday food and drink specials. Website:www.neighborhoodgrills.com/eastlake/index.html
- Eastlake Zoo, 2301 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 2 p.m – 2 a.m. Hell Yeah Dogs, a new hotdog cart, will be open outside the Zoo. Also, Zero Gravity Circus will be performing from 9 p.m. to midnight. Website: www.eastlakezoo.com
- 14 Carrot Cafe, 2305 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Kristos Eastlake, 3218 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Drink specials will be available and they’ll be renting parking in their garage for those attending the fireworks. Website: www.kristoseastlake.com
- Little Water Cantina, 2865 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: Open at 1 p.m. They’ll have drink and food specials all day: roasted whole pig, limited picnic/fiesta menu with roast pork, beans and rice plate, empanadas, chips and guacamole, and more. $10 cover. Website: www.littlewatercantina.com
- Louisa’s Cafe Bakery, 2379 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: Open 7 a.m.-2 p.m. for brunch. Website: www.louisascafe.com
- Pazzo’s, 2307 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Romio’s Pizza & Pasta, 3242 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Website: www.eastlakeromios.com
- Starbucks, 2344 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5 a.m.-8 p.m. Website: www.starbucks.com/store/12504
- Siam on Eastlake, 1629 Eastlake Ave. Hours: 4-10:30 p.m. Website: www.siamthairestaurants.com
- Voxx Coffee, 2245 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Website: voxxseattle.com
- Eastlake Market, 2244 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Hamlin Market, 2729 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pete’s Wine Shop, 58 E. Lynn. Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Website: www.peteswineshop.com
- Flower Lady, 3230 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., but they might close earlier. Website: www.seattleflowerlady.com
- Jaxx Boutique, 2345 Eastlake E. Hours: Open now through the fireworks. They have shopping, drinks, music and discounts today.
- Mort’s Cabin, 2241 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: From noon until 6-8 p.m. Website: www.mortscabin.com
- Video Quest, 2234 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-7 p.m., Website: video-quest.com
Metro Transit: Buses will be operating on a Sunday schedule for the holiday. This means many commuter routes won’t be in service. Check the Metro website for more information on individual routes.