A second street robbery has been reported in Eastlake less than a week after the previous incident (a carjacking) on June 11. Details of that incident and others are below:
- June 14: Burglary, unoccupied structure on residential property, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 12:19 p.m.
- June 14: Suspicious person, 3300 block of Fuhrman Ave. E., 4:32 p.m.
- June 15: Theft, bicycle, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8 a.m.
- June 16: Street robbery, bodily force, 200 block of E. Edgar, 2:30 a.m.: The victim was walking in the 200 block of E. Edgar at 2:30 a.m. when she felt a pushing sensation in her back and fell to the sidewalk. She recalls her knees hitting the pavement, then her head. She lost consciousness for several minutes or maybe an hour. When she awoke, she collected her cellphone from the parking strip. Her purse, house keys and wallet were still with her. She went to the nearby home of friends and noticed she had bleeding abrasions to her forehead, nose and outer and inner lower lip. She then discovered that the piercing on her lower lip and a stud in her lower lip were missing. The piercing is difficult to remove and would require a professional with special pliers to do it, the victim told police. Since neither were pulled off her lip, she concluded they had been deliberately removed and that she’d been the victim of a robbery. She told police officers that she did not have a description of the suspects.
- June 15: Mischief, nuisance complaints, Yale and Lynn streets, 7:56 a.m.
- June 15: Liquor law violation (adult), Galer and Eastlake, 3:43 p.m.
- June 16: Disturbance, near Boston and Fairview, 11:36 p.m.
- June 21: Liquor law violation (adult), Garfield and Fairview, 2:21 p.m.
- June 16: Liquor law violation, 2000 block of Fairview Ave. E., 2:26 p.m.
- June 16: Car prowl, 2600 block of Franklin Ave. E., 2:27 p.m.
- June 16: Intoxicated person, 2000 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:06 p.m.
- June 18: Noise disturbance, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:36 p.m.
- June 18: Noise disturbance, 1500 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 9:40 p.m.
- June 19: Noise disturbance, 2500 block of Yale Ave. E., 3:08 a.m.
- June 19: Burglary, unoccupied structure on residential property, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 6:08 p.m.
- June 20: Theft, 3100 block of Fairview Ave. E., 2:38 p.m.
- June 21: Trespass, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 7:22 a.m.
See the complete map at SeattleCrime.com.