Seattle Police reports from Eastlake for the week include a car theft, an assault, a DUI and more:
- May 30: Car prowl, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 4:30 p.m.
- May 31: Fraud, credit, 2200 block of Boylston, 12 p.m.
- May 31: Theft, 2600 block of Boylston E., 3:30 p.m.
- May 31: Car prowl, 900 block of E. Allison, 9 p.m.
- May 31: Driving under the influence, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:01 p.m.
- June 2: Property damage, 100 block of E. Hamlin, 9:25 a.m.
- June 4: Assault, 1800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:27 p.m.
- June 5: Auto theft, 3000 block of Fuhrman Ave. E., 8:30 p.m.
- June 6: Property found, 1100 block of Fairview E., 1:50 p.m.
- June 6: Domestic violence arrest, 3200 block of Fairview Ave. E., 6:27 p.m.: A domestic violence call that began in north Seattle ended with an arrest here, according to a Seattle Police Department spokesperson. The information indicated the suspect was at an address in the 3200 block of Fairview E. Police had information that the dispute was a fairly violent assault, so they arrived armed and in force (see reader note below). The incident ended peacefully with the suspect’s arrest.
To see the complete map, go to Seattlecrime.com.