UPDATE: This post has been changed since it was first published. Grand Central Bakery, Patrick’s Fly Shop and Mort’s Cabin are also open today.
The weather may still say “winter” but the calendar says “summer.”
Memorial Day is Monday and many Eastlake businesses will be open. Our list of who in the neighborhood is open is published below. If you’re staying close to home, you don’t need to leave Eastlake to find much of what you might need.
If your business is open and didn’t make the list, email me and I’ll add you.
FOOD AND DRINK:
- Azteca, 1823 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Website: www.aztecamex.com.
- Eastlake Bar and Grill, 2947 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to midnight. Website:www.neighborhoodgrills.com/eastlake/index.html. Specials: Limited brunch menu.
- Eastlake Zoo, 2301 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 2 p.m – 2 a.m. Website: www.eastlakezoo.com.
- 14 Carrot Cafe, 2305 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Grand Central Bakery, 1616 Eastlake Ave. E. Website: www.grandcentralbakery.com
- Louisa’s Cafe Bakery, 2379 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Website: www.louisascafe.com.
- Pazzo’s, 2307 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-1 a.m. Website: www.gopazzos.com
- Romio’s Pizza & Pasta, 3242 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Website: www.eastlakeromios.com.
- Serafina, 2043 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: Lunch – 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., dinner – 5-10 p.m., Happy Hour – 4-6 p.m., Late Night – ’til midnight, bar – 2 a.m. Website: serafinaseattle.com/serafina.
- Starbucks, 2344 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5 a.m.-8 p.m. Website: www.starbucks.com/store/12504
- Siam on Eastlake, 1629 Eastlake Ave. Hours: 4-10:30 p.m. Website: www.siamthairestaurants.com
- Voxx Coffee, 2245 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Website: voxxeattle.com
- Eastlake Market, 2244 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 5 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Hamlin Market, 2729 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pete’s Wine Shop, 58 E. Lynn. Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Website: www.peteswineshop.com.
- Flower Lady, 3230 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Website:www.seattleflowerlady.com.
- Mort’s Cabin, 2241 Eatlake Ave. E. Website: www.mortscabin.com
- Northern Lights Somatic Arts, 2366 Eastlake Ave. E., Suite 230. Some appointments available; call 206-491-2567. Website: www.nlightssomaticarts.com
- Patrick’s Fly Shop, 2237 Eastlake Ave. E. Website: www.patricksflyshop.com
- Video Quest, 2234 Eastlake Ave. E. Hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Website: video-quest.com.
- Garbage collection in Seattle will be on its normal schedule on Monday. The North Recycling and Disposal Station in Fremont/Wallingford will be open its usual hours of 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Metro will be running on its Sunday schedule on Monday.