This week’s highlights from Eastlake’s Seattle Police reports include three burglaries:
- April 4: Burglary, 1100 block of Fairview Ave. E., 9:15 p.m.
- April 5: Burglary, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 12:30 a.m.: The victim reports that her car, which was parked in the secured garage at her condo, was broken in to. Two boxes of items she was going to donate to a charity were stolen from her vehicle. Damage to the vehicle is estimated at about $1,000. The victim says that all the storage units in the garage appear to have been broken in to.
- April 6: Disturbance, restaurant, 2200 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 7:10 a.m.
- April 6: Theft, building, 2600 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:19 a.m.
- April 6: Threats, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:14 p.m.
- April 11: Burglary, non-residential, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 2:15 a.m.: Louisa’s Cafe Bakery was hit by burglars sometime between 2 and 4 a.m. See previous post.
See the complete map at SeattleCrime.com.