The highlights from this week’s Eastlake Seattle Police reports include several burglaries:
- April 13: Bicycle theft, 2300 block of Franklin Ave. E., 7 a.m.
- April 13: Theft from a building, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 7:30 a.m.
- April 14: Auto theft, 1500 block of Fairview Ave. E., 3 p.m.
- April 14: Residential burglary, no forced entry, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 5 p.m.
- April 14: Residential burglary, forced entry, 2600 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 7 p.m.: Sometime between 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 13, and today a suspect forced open the garage the victim is renting behind her apartment. A large amount of alcohol stored in the garage is missing. It was unknown if anything else was taken from the garage.
- April 14: Car fire, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 7:08 p.m.
- April 15: Residential burglary, no forced entry, 2000 block of Minor Ave. E., 7:30 p.m.
See the complete map at SeattleCrime.com.