Highlights of this week’s Eastlake police reports include bike thefts from storage lockers in two different buiildings:
- March 15: Burglary, unoccupied structure on residential property, 3100 block of Franklin E., 11:07 a.m.: A bicycle was stolen from the locked bike room in the basement of a condo building sometime between November and now.
- March 15: Disturbance, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 11:49 a.m.
- March 16: Burglary, 1500 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 12:01 a.m.: Bicycle stolen from storage room in apartment building.
- March 16: Vehicle theft, 1000 block of E. Lynn, 8 a.m.
- March 16: Burglary, no force, residential, 2000 block of Broadway E., 6 p.m.
- March 18: Suspicious circumstances, 2300 block of Franklin Ave. E., 6:02 a.m.
- March 19: Noise disturbance, residential, 3000 block of Harvard Ave. E., 3:46 a.m.
- March 19: Burglary, residential, unoccupied, 1500 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 2:52 p.m.
- March 20: Missing person, 2200 block of Yale Ave. E., 4:58 p.m.
- March 20: Noise disturbance, 2200 block of Franklin Ave. E., 8:27 p.m.
To see the complete map, go to SeattleCrime.com.