The week in Eastlake Seattle Police reports includes several cases of fraud involving credit cards or identity theft. A rash of similar cases on Capitol Hill is being investigated by the Secret Service and it appears the Eastlake cases may be related. See this post from CapitolHillSeattle.com for more information:
- Oct. 26: Trespass, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 5:47 a.m.
- Oct. 26: Fraud – credit card, 2300 block of Minor Ave. E., 5 a.m.
- Oct. 26: Motor vehicle accident, 3200 block of Fuhrman Ave. E., 4 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Property found, 1800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 6 p.m.
- Oct. 28: Accident investigation, 2600 block of Franklin Ave. E., 3:26 p.m.
- Oct. 30: Property found, 1600 Eastlake Ave. E., 3 a.m.
- Oct. 30: Fraud – identity theft, 2300 block of Yale Ave. E., 12:33 a.m.
- Oct. 31: Property found, 2000 block of Franklin E., 8 a.m.
- Oct. 31: Harassmant, threats by telephone and writing, 2200 block of Boylston E., 9 p.m.
- Nov. 1: Disturbance, 1900 block of Franklin Pl. E., 9:11 a.m.
- Nov. 1: Fraud – identity theft, 2200 Franklin Ave. E., 1:52 p.m.
- Nov. 1: Accident investigation, 2200 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:51 a.m.
To see the week’s complete police report map, go to SeattleCrime.com.