UPDATE: This post has been updated since it was first published. Details on the Oct. 20 assault have been added (thanks, SeattleCrime.com):
Eastlake police reports for the past week include several residential burglaries and a car theft:
- Oct. 18: Noise disturbance, 2000 block of Franklin Ave. E., 11:36 p.m.
- Oct. 19: Residential burglary, forced entry, 2200 block of Yale Ave. E., 7 a.m.
- Oct. 19: Residential burglary, no forced entry, 2600 block of Boylston Ave. E., 3:04 p.m.
- Oct. 20: Shoplifting, 10 block of E. Lynn, 9:22 a.m.
- Oct. 20: Residential burglary, no forced entry, 2800 block of Franklin Ave. E., 10:01 a.m.
- Oct. 20: Property damage, non-residential, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 3:30 p.m.
- Oct. 20: Theft, miscellaneous, 2000 block of Minor Ave. E., 4:06 p.m.
- Oct. 20: Aggravated assault with a weapon, 2900 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 6:37 p.m. The victim reported that he was riding his bike northbound when he approached a woman standing by a parked car. She appeared to be using the car as a shield between her and the traffic. As he rode past, the woman raised a golf club, swung and hit him in the right arm. There was no injury. The suspect never spoke and was last seen walking south. Police were unable to locate her.
- Oct. 21: Urinating/deficating in public, 1500 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:15 p.m.
- Oct. 22: Car prowl, 3300 block of Fuhrman Ave. E., 5 a.m.
- Oct. 22: Trespass, parks, 3100 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10:47 a.m.
- Oct. 22: Trespass, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 12:46 p.m.
- Oct. 23: Vehicle theft, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 10 p.m.
- Oct. 24: Fraud (including identity theft), 2000 block of Yale Ave. E., 8:49 a.m.
- Oct. 25: Lewd conduct, 1100 block of Fairview Ave. E., 12:06 p.m.
Check SeattleCrime.com to see the complete map.