It was a quiet week for crime in Eastlake, with three residential burglaries as the highlights:
- Sept. 13: Residential burglary, 1900 block of Franklin Ave. E., 11:47 p.m.
- Sept. 16: Accident investigation, 200 block of E. Boston, 11:32 a.m.
- Sept. 16: Residential burglary, 100 block of E. Louisa St., 3:38 p.m.
- Sept. 18: Theft, building, 2300 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:39 a.m.
- Sept. 19: Disturbance, 2300 block of Fairview Ave. E., 8:07 p.m.
- Sept. 20: Residential burglary, 2800 block of Eastlake Ave. E., 8:30 a.m.
- Sept. 20: Bicycle theft, 1800 block of Fairview Ave. E., 4:19 p.m.
For the complete map on SeattleCrime.com, click here.