It was a relatively quiet week for crime in Eastlake. The reports from Aug. 16 to 23 include:
- Aug. 16: Car prowl, 2500 block of Yale Avenue E., 11:30 p.m.
- Aug. 16: Burglary, no forced entry, 3200 block of Fuhrman E., midnight.
- Aug. 18: Assault with a blunt object or personal weapons (hands, fist, teeth, etc.), Franklin E. and E. Garfield, 10 p.m.
- Aug. 20: Property lost in a bar or night club in the 2300 block of Eastlake Avenue E., noon.
- Aug. 20: Electrical fire at the Lake Union Cafe, 3119 Eastlake Ave. E., 8:14 p.m. Minimal damage and a wedding celebration taking place at the venue continued.
- Aug. 21: Car prowl, 2900 block of Eastlake Avenue E., 3:15 p.m.
- Aug. 23: Graffiti, 200 block of E. Boston, 12:30 a.m.
To see complete reports, go to the Seattle Police website.