Major natural gas leak reported on Harvard Ave. E.

UPDATE, 11:18 a.m.: Real-Time 911 shows the call is now closed. The P-I says firefighters report the leak was caused by a ruptured pipe. More from SeattlePI.com is here.

Seattle Fire Department personnel have responded to a “major” natural gas leak in the 3200 block of Harvard Ave. E.

The building, a 1920s-era apartment that also houses several businesses, was reportedly evacuated.

Casey McNerthney at SeattlePI.com reports that fire crews reported that gas in the building’s boiler room was turned off at 10:50 a.m. McNerthney reports that fire officials say there were no injuries.

The emergency call is still active at this time (11:15 a.m.).