Everyone is bracing for record crowds descending on Eastlake for the Fourth of July. Those crowds and police traffic restrictions will make it tricky heading out for supplies.
What to do if you run out of ice or want a latte or a beer? Go local!
Many businesses in Eastlake, everything from food to flowers, will be open for the Fourth. The list is after the jump.
UPDATE: Added two more restaurants that will be open on the Fourth. Also, Louisa’s hours updated and special menu items added. The Seattle Times has a city-wide list of what’s open and closed on the holiday.
- Eastlake Market, 2244 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 7 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Hamlin Market, 2729 Franklin Ave. E. Hours: 8 a.m.-midnight
- Pete’s Wine Shop, 58 East Lynn, Hours: 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Web site: www.peteswineshop.com/
- Quickstop Grocery, 2352 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
FOOD AND DRINK:
- Azteca, 1823 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m., Web site: www.aztecamex.com/
- Eastlake Teriyaki, 2236 Eastlake Ave. E, Hours: noon-whenever they close
- Eastlake Zoo, 2301 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 12:30 p.m.-2 a.m., Web site: www.eastlakezoo.com/
- Kristo Eastlake Restaurant and Bar, 3218 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 3 p.m.-2 a.m., Web site: www.kristoseastlake.com/, Menu: All-American Meal – Your choice of ribs, burgers, Italian Sausage; choice of side – potato salad, cole slaw, French fries; dessert – apple pie with ice cream; $9.95.
- Le Fournil Ltd., 3230B Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Web site: www.le-fournil.com/
- Louisa’s Cafe Bakery, 2379 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: breakfast is 7 a.m.-1 p.m.; lunch/dinner begins at 1:30 p.m.; closing time unsure, maybe early evening but possibly later, Web site: www.louisascafe.com/, Menu: lunch/dinner is grilled bratwurst or polish dogs, ice cream floats, chicken gorgonzola salad and homemade lemonaid.
- Pazzo’s on Eastlake, 2307 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 3 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Pomodoro, 2366 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 5 p.m.-1 a.m., Web site: www.pomodoro.net/
- Red Robin, 3272 Fuhrman Ave. E., Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Web site: www.redrobin.com/
- Siam on Lake Union, 1880 Fairview Ave. E., Hours: 5-11 p.m., Web site: www.siamonlakeunion.com/
- Subway, 2240 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 9 a.m.-10 p.m., Web site: www.subway3213.com/3213/Welcome.html
- Starbucks, 2344 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 5 a.m.-8 p.m., Web site: www.starbucks.com/
- Tako Truk, Eastlake Block Party on Minor between Lynn and Louisa (not their usual place at the 14 Carrot Cafe), Hours: open around 2 p.m., not sure when they’ll close or run out of food, Web site: www.takotruk.com/
- Voxx Coffee, 2245 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Flower Lady, 3230 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (might close early), Web site: www.seattleflowerlady.com/
- Video Quest, 2234 Eastlake Ave. E., Hours: 8 a.m.-9ish, Web site: video-quest.com/
Did I miss anyone? Let me know at curtmilton (at) comcast.net.